The largest automotive event ever held at the
Walt Disney World® Resort!
360 Registered Cars in 2013
Coronado Springs Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Labor Day Weekend - August 30 - September 2, 2013
A CAR ENTHUSIAST'S DREAM VACATION
DREAM CARS WEEKEND NEWS:
Stay tuned for the location and time of the next Dream Cars Weekend event in Central Florida. I am shooting for next spring, much cooler time of year.
- Judy & Wayne Newkirk from HotRodHotline.com click here
- Had a wonderful time.... I look forward to the next event....Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person. Julio Casanovas
- I wanted to say that we both enjoyed the Dream Cars Weekend very much. My husband especially enjoyed talking with his fellow car enthusiasts as well as the vendors and was able to get some good tips and advice regarding his upcoming restoration project. Thank you again for a great Dream Cars Weekend, Amy Z.
- this is Bo everything is great, thank you
- Congrats on getting thru your event. Hope it went well. I heard good things about it.
- Thank you for all your hard work. Awesome job pulling this together. Brian Cole
- Tara....ABSOLUTLY AN AWESOME WEEKEND......THANKS FOR ALL UR HARD ASS WORK......MOE
- I know you are swamped with after-show details, but wanted to take a minute to tell you that the show was awesome! We had a great time and talked to lots of great car people. When you get a chance, is there any way you can tell me how many cars registered? Thanks again for a great show. Hope you do it again next year!! Cozette Alley, Ecklers
- I hope everything went great for you this weekend. We definitely enjoyed exhibiting and really liked the location. I wanted to see if you had an estimated number for attendance on Saturday and Sunday? Mike Dzura, State Farm
- Great Show, Thank you for all your work. I'm sure I've talked Infinity into a larger role next year. Please keep us in the loop. Charlie Wallace, Wallace Insurance ServicesHi Tara, I just wanted to say thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty for the Disney Dream Car Weekend. I know you were busy putting out fires all weekend. My 8 year old son and I really enjoyed the entire show and that is because of your hard work, not Disney's. It appeared to me that Disney and the Mustang Club of America was working against you all weekend. Hopefully, the show will go on again next year and I will be there with my son!! I do love cars and Disney!!! Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing your best to ensure a great show!!! Respectfully, Brian Cole
- I've been going to car shows since the late 50's . This one you put on was one of the best ever. Jean being able to help, worked out great for us as she does not want to go to the shows and just sit around. Thank you again for making our weekend a great time because of all your hard work. Don and Jean Pearson.
- We had a great time this weekend. John and Cecelia, Yellow '59 Chevy pickup
- Great work in putting a big show together. Had a great time!!!!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! The entire Dream Cars experience was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! Thank you very, very much for getting it all together, and please tell all your "helpers" how much we all appreciated them! WOW! WOW! WOW Once again- THANK YOU!!!! Marc Erwin, 2001 Camaro SS convertible
- Audrey & I wanted to extend our "thank you's" for a job well done for this past weekend's Dream Cars Weekend! We were impressed at the level of professionalism you exhibited as well as the ability you showed dealing with the dichotomist environment of Disney vs. "Car People". Bart Savino
- Congratulations on keeping your smile. We enjoyed your out going and positive attitude. Looking forward to giving you guys an Amphicar adventure !!! Dave and Margie Derer
- Tara you and your guy did a great job, loved it .The shows and food was FUN and I meet a lot of car people who felt the same as me thank you for a great weekend ,keep me informed of your car show events.Thanks Bonnie Bodrog (56 ford vic .
- We are having a great time and would definitely come next year if you have it! Thanks! Barb & David DeBord
- Man, I should have went with my gut and signed up for Dream Cars. Mickyard has been so disorganized from the start...your communication, website, social media, etc has been so much better. The Display car area vs show area is not even well laid out or easy for people to get to. We are looking forward to going over and seeing the Dream Cars event tmmw after I park at Mickyard :) Russ Roby
Tara Bush 407-617-4201